- DO use a cutting board in all kitchen counter-top applications. Never use sharp objects such as knives directly on the surface of decorative high pressure laminates.
- DO use coasters or place-mats under all kitchenware/cups, particularly those containing alcohol or citric juices.
- DO use trivets under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that might scratch or scorch the surface.
- DO clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
- DO thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing.
- DO blot up spills immediately.
- DON’T place hot items directly on the stone surface.